DAMAC Hills Jasmine luxury apartments with incredible views.
DAMAC Hills Jasmine is a stunning glass fronted low-rise building that offers a choice of accommodation to suit every need. Convenient apartments in a variety of sizes, along with townhouse arrangements, are all beautifully finished and every last corner is planned to perfection.
Apartments at Jasmine come with views across over four million square feet of rich greenery where leisurely walks and quiet picnics are only just the beginning. Choose from a luxurious selection of homes, all of which open their doors to stunning views. This unique setting affords the peace of open parkland one minute, and nearby, you can enjoy high-end shopping, dining and entertainment.
Unit types and floor sizes
- Studios from 392-642 square feet
- One bedroom apartments from 817-1497 square feet
- Two bedroom apartments from 1554-2643 square feet
- Three bedroom apartments from 2534-3913 square feet
- Apartments and townhouses
- Steam room and sauna
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Landscaped gardens
- Ample parking space
Facilities at DAMAC Hills Jasmine
- Trump International Golf Club Dubai with 18-hole championship golf course and par three course
- Training academy with hi-tech equipment and pro-shop
- Trump branded and managed clubhouse with restaurants, pool and gymnasium
- Supermarkets, pharmacies, laundries and banks
- World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Little Village Children’s Play Area
- Outdoor Skyview Cinema
- The Arena – a seasonal multipurpose area
- Schools and nurseries
DAMAC Hills has community and relaxation at its heart; a place where the utmost importance is given to the public realm and facilities – from lifestyle and entertainment to education and healthcare. A place designed to make residents feel safe and comfortable; a place to raise children and make lifelong friends; a place to call home.
The development is just a short journey from the city centre, but feels like a world away, with its ideal location along Umm Suqeim Road, which allows easy access to the rest of the city.